Sunday, July 1, 2007

Not exactly left high and dry

So, apparently the higher powers that be decided it would be really fun to flood the planet. I missed the memo when I went to work this Saturday that I would need an Ark to leave. After getting out of work I had to get a motel room because the streets of Pittsburg were all flooded and the cops were stopping people from driving on them. It was a complete rip off. I had to pay $70 to sleep in a motel for like 6 hours. If other things had occurred in the room, it may have been more worth it... but dreaming doesn't count. I feel cheated. Apparently, that feeling is going around. Maybe if I had a stripper with a spectacular booty entertaining me last night. Oh well. I ended up traveling well enough in the morning to make it to practice, so it worked out. Thank you rain God for letting up long enough for me to arrive in cheer leading hell. I appreciate it. Much better alternative to letting me sleep in my own bed. Anyway, I am hoping the rain slows down, Pittsburg wasn't exactly engineered to support flooding. Hey, maybe I will get evacuated to some place cool like Texas... or Florida....whatever.

1 comment:

The Rover said...

This distinct lack of readily available strippers is distressing. Where are our society's standards?