Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Top 10 Biggest Turn Offs

That's right... here is the list in no particular order.

10) Smothering me. Example: "Do you miss me? I missed you way more than you missed me!" (Yes, one of my ex boyfriends was like this). I can't even breath just thinking about it.

9) Not being treated as an equal. I don't need a big protector/provider. I need a man that I can build a life with. Together.

8) LIARS

7) Bad Breath. I am really into good smells for some reason. If I guy smells good I can't help but to bury my head in his chest and breath in. Bad breath has the opposite effect. Yuck.

6) Lack of drive. I need a guy that is driven. I don't care what they are driven to do, as long as it is productive.

5) Lack of intelligence. This is a HUGE one. I once dated a guy strictly based on his intelligence. Intelligence is sexy. Needless to say, by itself it does not hold relationships together.

4) Talking too much. I can't stand guys who feel the need to detail their every little sexual escapade to their buddies over a game of drunken poker. If you are going to do that you might as well invite them to join in. Who cares about your girlfriends feelings?

3) Lack of spontaneity. I am really predictable, so I need a man who isn't. It keeps things interesting.

2) Someone who is so traditional they refuse to experiment AT ALL. Sex is supposed to be fun.

1) Lack of Responsibility.... This is by far the biggest one. I don't want to be with someone who isn't responsible. What kind of a father would that person make if...heaven forbid... an accident happened?!?

So there ya go. My list of CRAZY important turn offs. I am sure there are more...but I don't want to put much more thought into this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow...we r mind twins!!!...:D