Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Feel the Burn

Well, it seems the diet thing is actually working for me. I can't believe it. I have always been horrible at dieting.... mostly because I am a chocolate fend, but this time I am sticking to it. It has been a couple of weeks now and I have lost 6 pounds! Six pounds.... can you believe it? That is like 5% of my entire body weight! So, I started this whole venture at 118 pounds, now I am down to 112. I have 16.1% body fat... I still need to reduce that by at least a percent. I am supposed to be at 15% or less. My weight goal is 110 I think. That is my healthy weight. I have to admit that taking Hydroxicut has been helping me a lot. I got the stuff from some of the guys on the cheer squad. Apparently they take it to cut fat when they are working out, so I figured I would give it a shot. It is a hunger suppressant, which is the main reason it is helping me I think. I have a bad habit of snacking, even when I am not hungry. But this pill makes me feel relatively full most of the time, so snacking doesn't happen as much. I have been counting my calories the past couple of days and I have managed to stay well under 900 per day. That is pretty good. Hydroxicut also raises my body temperature when I work out so that I can burn fat quicker. I can tell it is working, because every time I work out now I sweat A LOT more than I used to. Between dieting, working out, and eating less I am seeing results which is awesome! I feel a lot better walking around in a sports bra now, but I am not done yet. I want to be ripped when I go to camp. That would be bad ass! Maybe I can get my 6-pack back by then. Right now I am kind of stuck at 5... damn stubborn belly fat!!! Melt away why don't you?!?!? Anyway, it is back to the gym tomorrow for running and lifting. There is just nothing as exciting as a treadmill.

1 comment:

The Rover said...

I have considered the hydroxycut as well. It makes me a little nervous. And remember, some of that body fat is the healthy tissues surrounding your nervous system. Don't lose that!

There are some other areas of your body that don't need to be rock hard, too...

I meant your eyeballs. What were you thinking, pervert?