Monday, July 2, 2007

Snuffles


This is a picture of my boyfriend Dustin and I. We just passed our one year anniversary not too long ago. I got really lucky with this one. He is the best boyfriend I have ever had. I met him through cheer leading actually. He is a phenomenal tumbler and that is what first attracted me to him. Weird, I know. He has so many of the qualities that I look for in men. He is kind and funny. We rarely fight, but if we do, it doesn't last more than an hour or so. He is also involved in the community service work I do. It is really important to me that my partner shares my strong beliefs when dealing with sexual assault and rape. He makes me feel like I am the most beautiful woman in the world. A man who can do that is priceless. He also does his best to take care of me. I don't really need to be taken care of, but it is nice to know that he wants to anyway. So, one year after getting together with this amazing man I am happier than ever.

2 comments:

The Rover said...

Great pic! I love the glow effect that you have going on there. Truly hip.

Snuffles said...

wow that guy seems like a winner, you should defiantly keep him around.