Friday, June 29, 2007

Are you feeling Randi, baby?!?


Everyone meet Randi. This is my friend who is on the squad with me. I am pretty sure that we were separated at birth (that would explain why I look nothing like my family). Randi is moving in today, so I spent the majority of the day deep cleaning the house, didn't want her parents to think I lived in filth. Let's see... about Randi. I think that Randi is God's cruel little joke on the rest of the women in the world. He was really feeling vindictive the day she was born. I mean, Look at her for heaven sake!!! It just isn't fair I tell you! We pretty much have the exact same personality, except she is much more laid back than me. She also has a southern draw that comes out really bad when she is drunk ("What are Y'all doing?"). She has arthritis in her neck and is currently going to rehab for her back. She also has to get surgery on her hand every 2 years. Through all of her chronic injuries, she never complains. Now that's Army Tough. And above all, she has a huge heart. Glad I found her down here. I don't think I would have survived without her. Here's to a new roomie!!!

1 comment:

The Rover said...

Hi, Randi! Welcome to the blog-world. Hope I get to meet you sometime. Make your roommate have some fun once in a while. There's time enough for responsibility when you're old.

Oh, and Ash, deep cleaning does not count as fun.

:)colin