Friday, June 22, 2007

Nothing Else to Say

I feel like writing, but I don't really have anything important to say. I noticed that a friend of mine had eight interesting things listed about himself on his blog, so I thought I would give it a try. Although I am sure my eight will be slightly less exciting.

1) I hate being touched while I am sleeping. This means NO cuddling. Wait until I am concious if you really need to hold me. Otherwise, I get cranky.

2) I am violently oppose to mint flavoring, both artificial and real.

3) I love the idea of being a vampire. It is romantic in a forbidden kind of way.

4) My mom has always played more of the best friend role in my life than the mother. I think she depends on me more than I do her for emotional support. It doesn't seem weird to me. It is all I know.

5) I am secretly very introverted. I am good with people, but they wear me out.

6) If I could be 4'11, I would. I think short people are cute.

7) I often tell people that I am a horrible liar, but this really isn't true. It is just easier to let them think that.

8) I have a list of things I want to accomplish before I die. It is about 50 items long.

Well, That is the best I could do. Hope it was entertaining. Welcome to my world.

1 comment:

The Rover said...

I'd love to see that list of 50 things. You should post a few in future blogs here and there.