Sunday, June 24, 2007

Free Fallin'


I just want to live. Not a normal life with few exciting experiences, but an extraordinary one. On Saturday, I went skydiving. It was one of the 50 or so items on my list of things to do before I die. (I know...at this point some of you are thinking...you could have died. But hey, what a way to go right?) Anyway, I was strapped to a trained professional, by the name of Justice, so that made my chances of death slightly less. (The funny thing is, before I ever got in the plane there were two different guys fighting over who was going to be falling with me... I get the feeling it had something to do with the bondage aspect. ha ha.) Back to the story...I jumped out of a plane from 10,000 feet. It was freaking awesome!!! I was so psyched to do it that I don't think it every REALLY crossed my mind that I was jumping out of an airplane (kinda freaky when I think about it in hindsight). Anyway, the rush was well worth it! I was falling so fast it didn't even feel like I was actually falling, it felt like I was flying. (Why in the world would Superman EVER take the bus)? There was a camera man that jumped out after me and Justice, so I have about 70 pictures of the whole experience. I have to admit that my face in several of the pictures isn't exactly cute, but hey, what do you expect? The view was amazing and Justice even let me control the parachute while we were gliding. I don't think he was supposed to let me do that, but it just made the experience that much better. I would recommend jumping out of a plane to anyone. I think everyone should do it at least once in there life! There is nothing like it. Miles above Ordinary!

No comments: