Wednesday, June 27, 2007

God, I want a brownie

Today marks day 2 of my diet. Yes, diet. Horrible word isn't it? Yuck. I am currently dieting in the effort to lose 5-8 pounds. I have cut myself down to only low calorie/low fat foods. Yesterday I had Kix cereal for breakfast (no milk), a plain turkey sandwich for lunch, and a grilled chicken breast for dinner. Today has gone relatively the same way. I skipped breakfast on accident (forgot my cereal), and I just finished a turkey sandwich. I have also been drinking nothing but water for the past two days. I really don't like water. I normally drink pop and juice. The water is probably the hardest part for me. After I rest for a little I plan on taking the dog for a walk. I have heard that you burn more calories walking for an hour than you do running for 20 minutes. So, that is the plan. Unfortunately for me, I am not a vegetable lover, so this whole eating healthy thing is going to be a challenge. But it will be worth it.Hopefully I can get my body fat percentage down too. I am going to look damn good at 110 pounds.

1 comment:

The Rover said...

110 pounds? That's MY GOAL, TOO!!!