Sunday, June 24, 2007

Cinderella's Castle

So.. Here are some of the items that WERE on my list of things to do before I die... but I have accomplished these.

1) See Cinderella's Castle in Disney World

2) Get my palm read by a psychic

3) Ride a mechanical Bull

4) Visit Alcatraz Island

5) Skydive

6) Fall in Love at least twice

7) Buy a House

8) Get a 4.0 in college (currently in progress)

As you can see that is a far cry from finishing the list... but it is a start. I still need to visit Europe, Save someone's life, and learn how to play chess. Those will come later. I will tell you about more of these goals later! Here's to an extrodinary Life!

1 comment:

The Rover said...

Next time I see you, I will try to die a little bit. Then you can kickstart me with some nearby jumper cables, and have one less thing on the list.

Because that's what friends are for.