Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Pink haired freak

In light of my new full basket I decided it was time for a change. Nothing too extreme, just something different. So, I put hot pink streaks in my hair. It isn't as obnoxious as it sounds. The color is on the underside of my hair and I love it! I expected someone to tell me that they didn't like it, but actually, everyone has liked it so far. Even my coach. And she doesn't like anything. I have always wanted hot pink in my hair, but the cheerleading career didn't exactly allow for it. At least not in high school. I think the color fits me. Makes me stand out a little bit in a small town. Go figure that I would want to stand out.... haha. Anyway, I got the hair done in Lawrence. I had to go to 8 different stores to find the color. That is insane. I litereally saw a man standing on the corner down town in a white prom dress with white gloves that came up to his elbows, yet I had to play hide and go seek with hair dye. You would think that pink hair dye and cross dressing would go hand in hand.What has happened to the balance of the world today?!?!

1 comment:

The Rover said...

Picture, please!

Oh, and I hope you said "hi" to the guy in the dress. He's probably family of mine...